converted wardrobe viv! o_O

Neverland

Hiii..
Iv just purchased a massive converted wardrobe viv!
Prior to me it was used to house water dragons and now i want it for my cham!..
Its a definite work in progress and needs a bit of love and hard graft...
Thing is i don't know where to start!
Its got no ventilation.. Its just paint and wood.. And chipboard.. Its not varnished or water proof and has no drainage...
But its gonna be my little summer project and even though iv never tried anything like this before Im quite excited and raring to go!
I wish could upload pictures because Im sure that would help lots...
Id just like to ask if anyone has any helpful hints or tips on solving the above issues.. i.e not waterproof/drainage.. Because i really don't have a clue!!
Thankyou :-D

well, you could use screen for the back and maybe part of the front door? That would help w the ventilation anyway.

Sounds like a good project to work on, something simple that you can learn from and do more with later when you learn more things. I personally would cut out the two sides and replace them with screen. Definitely want to vanish it, surprised that the previous owner did not considering he had waterdragons lol weird. What you could do for the bottom for drainage it put holes in the bottom obviously but build a homemade stand where it is the outline of the bottom, then it just holds it and supports it and you have the middle of the bottom open to where you could slide a bin underneath for the water. It would make it easy to change. Those are just some things I would do for it :D hope it gave you some good ideas!

Back
Top Bottom