Contant issues Mistking misting systems

I am getting new tubing from the hardware store. Does the tubing have to be the same type of material? Or could i choose something more durable and less fragile? I believe that the size must be 1/4 inch? I am really hoping that the problems are with the tubes, not the fittings. If the tubing is the right size but a different material, should it fit into the fittings with no problems?
I spoke with Marty via email about returning the system or what I would need to fix it, but after that he has abruptly stopped replying to my emails for whatever reason I don't know, so I am receiving no help from him. Rather confusing since a majority of the people on the internet say that he was very helpful.

Its very possible they forgot the o ring! But if you have a spare fitting you can take one end apart and swap the o rings and try that! Be gentle, use a needle nose pliers to pull the plastic collar out and behind that you'll see the small o ring! Gl!

There was in either! Sucks lol Marty fixed it though. He's sending me 3 fittings with free shipping with what whatever else I order. The fittings he's giving to me for free. Superb customer service.

I'm starting to wonder if thats my problem with my Y union connectors...I'm gonna take one apart tonight after work.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/mistking-connector-leaking.148836/

You can use any tube as long as it is designed for RO or high pressure. CLEAR pvc won't cut it. All the fittings are designed to work under huge amounts of pressure so thatis why they are difficult to lock in. You may have a faulty connector but recheck the hose isn't crimped or not pushed into the connectors firmly.. don't be shy.. you can never push it hard enough ;)

Back
Top Bottom