Constant molting

And you’re sure this can be used every feeding without over supplementation? And I don’t need any other supplement?

There are a couple other factors to consider given your running a 10.0.

T5 Or T8?

Screen top?

Distance between UVB and basking spot?

How dense is your foliage?

To give you truly accurate info we really need picks of your whole setup and quality, current pics of your Cham.

In the morning, I put my feeders in a tall cup then lightly sprinkle supplement and feed, I made a secure spot in viv. that will hold the cup

There are a couple other factors to consider given your running a 10.0.

T5 Or T8?

Screen top?

Distance between UVB and basking spot?

How dense is your foliage?

To give you truly accurate info we really need picks of your whole setup and quality, current pics of your Cham.
It is a T5, a couple inches away from his basking spot. The enclosure has a screen top. Foliage is rather dense but not all the way up the cage.

Attachments

• 4EB69C5C-BB45-4549-8CB7-79CF7753EA72.jpeg
    4EB69C5C-BB45-4549-8CB7-79CF7753EA72.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 4B4FE458-D2DE-41C9-A37A-82916323826E.jpeg
    4B4FE458-D2DE-41C9-A37A-82916323826E.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 222E73AD-3C47-409A-B707-1DE3F4D5CD7E.jpeg
    222E73AD-3C47-409A-B707-1DE3F4D5CD7E.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 178
Definitely switch the supplements to the repashy LoD as suggested. Once he started getting the proper nutrients he needs youll see a big improvement in his health.

And definitely add more plants. And when you think you have enough plants, add more. Someone on here once told me if you can find your chameleon without having to look for him, add more plants!

Definitely switch the supplements to the repashy LoD as suggested. Once he started getting the proper nutrients he needs youll see a big improvement in his health.

And definitely add more plants. And when you think you have enough plants, add more. Someone on here once told me if you can find your chameleon without having to look for him, add more plants!
I can’t find any plants that will go to the top of his cage

I can’t find any plants that will go to the top of his cage
Use a pothos they are great need low light retain water so the Chameleon can drink and are very easy to keep alive and can take clippings and start new ones to keep adding more with time. you can easily hang or mount it in the top corner and let the plant create avenues or highways for your Chameleon to thermoregulate and adventure on.

There are several types I ended up getting a few and keeping them all over my house as a free range option for when I clean his enclosure or in case there is ever a day that my panther wants to come out or allow me to handle him

How do I hang a pothos from the top?

I have a 2*2*4 zoo med screen cage and before i invested in dragon ledges ( site sponsor dragonstrand enclosures makes side supports that you can mount plants branches and just about anything to https://dragonstrand.com/dragon-ledges/ )
I used a piece of wood drilled each end into the frame to secure it across the top and also the side so support the plant. then used the wood as a anchor to secure the planter. Here's the problem I didn't trust fishing line and didn't want to use wire long term for fear of rust zip ties we're semi effective at best so this was a temporary solution for me.
it was not aestheticly pleasing and I feared it was not secure enough. After seeing people use the dragon ledges I swapped right away it was convenient and saved me time and energy troubleshooting a more effective d.i.y. solution

I highly recommend getting the ledges if you can afford them they are an amazing upgrade and can support much heavier items. And full potted plants with no worry or risk.

Once the dragon ledges are in run branches vertically and horizontal and attach them to the ledges to create a nice frame around the enclosure. you can then securely attach several potted plants.

I have a 2*2*4 zoo med screen cage and before i invested in dragon ledges ( site sponsor dragonstrand enclosures makes side supports that you can mount plants branches and just about anything to https://dragonstrand.com/dragon-ledges/ )
I used a piece of wood drilled each end into the frame to secure it across the top and also the side so support the plant. then used the wood as a anchor to secure the planter. Here's the problem I didn't trust fishing line and didn't want to use wire long term for fear of rust zip ties we're semi effective at best so this was a temporary solution for me.
it was not aestheticly pleasing and I feared it was not secure enough. After seeing people use the dragon ledges I swapped right away it was convenient and saved me time and energy troubleshooting a more effective d.i.y. solution

I highly recommend getting the ledges if you can afford them they are an amazing upgrade and can support much heavier items. And full potted plants with no worry or risk.

Once the dragon ledges are in run branches vertically and horizontal and attach them to the ledges to create a nice frame around the enclosure. you can then securely attach several potted plants.
How do you attach things to the Dragon Ledge?

You will find the search function in the forum a fantastic way to learn more and discover how people have their enclosures set up. If you have a question put a short version of it in the search function.... Like.. Hang plants...
There is quite a bit of info here for the finding...

Back
Top Bottom