20240223_152211.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240223_151800.jpg
    20240223_151800.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240223_152126.jpg
    20240223_152126.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 18
I'm out running errands. I'll get him a new bulb today.
New bulb installed. I think his weight is part of the issue. The smaller branches don't accommodate his weight and the larger branches don't accommodate his claw size.
I’m wondering if your branches are too slippery. Maybe ones with rougher bark would help.
I'm gonna change the branches out tomorrow. I'm gonna use a rougher branch.

I just found Melo on the catch net. He fell again. I thought he was not ok. His color was light green (pj colors). I picked him up. He was clutching both front claws with the back claws.😭

Grasping themselves like that often is something they do when they’re developing MBD…but he’s not showing other outward signs of it…so my next question would be is it something neurological. Remember, I’m not a vet, and it’s only my opinion.

Grasping themselves like that often is something they do when they’re developing MBD…but he’s not showing other outward signs of it…so my next question would be is it something neurological. Remember, I’m not a vet, and it’s only my opinion.
I'm beginning to think so. He was faling back in December. I added more branches and a catch net. The falling stopped. Now the falling has started again. I'm gonna add rough branches tomorrow. This is the first time he has been grabbing his own legs. Even when I hold him, I have to guide him into grabbing my finger and not his own leg. How would the doctor know if its neurological?

I'm beginning to think so. He was faling back in December. I added more branches and a catch net. The falling stopped. Now the falling has started again. I'm gonna add rough branches tomorrow. This is the first time he has been grabbing his own legs. Even when I hold him, I have to guide him into grabbing my finger and not his own leg. How would the doctor know if its neurological?
Did anything at all change around or a little before that time? Maybe started a fresh bottle of supplement, changed the uvb bulb, anything at all?

Back
Top Bottom