Concerned for my little guy

i am only a first time owner aswell but maybe i can help a little

i would suggest getting a Dwarf Umbrella, aka Aboricola plant instead of the money tree. make sure you put it in organic soil cuz fertilizers are toxic

I WOULDNT put rocks on top if he shoots for food and misses and gets a rock it could be fatal!

and to help with the orange poo try misting with warm water

because he is so young don't mist him directly!

make sure he is in an area that doesn't have too much traffic or noise

hope that helps..

i am only a first time owner aswell but maybe i can help a little

i would suggest getting a Dwarf Umbrella, aka Aboricola plant instead of the money tree. make sure you put it in organic soil cuz fertilizers are toxic

I WOULDNT put rocks on top if he shoots for food and misses and gets a rock it could be fatal!

and to help with the orange poo try misting with warm water

because he is so young don't mist him directly!

make sure he is in an area that doesn't have too much traffic or noise

hope that helps..

Id get rocks that are big so that he wont bring a rock back when he gets a cricket no worries i dont mist him dirrectly just near him and some of the offspray hits him haha and then he moves through it to get out of the way :p

Good news guys! my little one just pooped today and the urate was pure white and the rest dark brown woohoo! lol he closed his eyes for a bit yesterday but for not as long, and this morning when i was misting i decided to give him an extra long misting and at first he ran away as usual, but eventually he moved right into the mist and sat on a leaf cleaning out his eyes i guess. he was kind of squishing them, he didnt bulge them out from what i saw though

That's good!
The stress of transport and sitting at the show with a million people poking at him is all behind him.

Thanks Terry, he actually seems a little more adventurous today, hes actually climbing on the walls of the cage which ive never seen him do before except when i first got him

Back
Top Bottom