Concerned... about my gravid female

Did u see any physical damage on her vent??
Look closely..maybe she scratch her vent on some object .
yeah i checked her vent veeery closely and there seems to be no physical damage... everything seems good.. ima have to call the vet but its currently 8pm...

yeah i checked her vent veeery closely and there seems to be no physical damage... everything seems good.. ima have to call the vet but its currently 8pm...
Call them first thing in the morning and bring the bloody picture and if u can get a fresh poop within 2 hours put it in the zip lock bag n have the vet to do a fecal test while u there

she actually juuust got her multivitamins 2 days ago, she was ready for her second multivitamin of the month... and the urates were white they were on a leaf lol, i couldnt get a pic i left my phone upsairs.
The multi will take a few days to do its magic . With her making eggs she is likely using her reserve . Going to what ever to (sand) to replenish it also could be a mineral she is missing . Or there was escapee .

noooo lol i was thinking about feeding one james said was okay but i didnt want to take the risk you never know with parasites etc on them..
With a healthy chameleon wild bugs would be ok . It’s a higher risk to parasite yes . More fecal’s I usually do a few times of year because my babies are out a lot .

Back
Top Bottom