Coming next week: a little something new...

Syreptyon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Goood afternoon, everybody!!

After about an 8 month-long search, a lot of patience, hope, and preparation, I was finally able to purchase a certain species of chameleon we don't see around here all that often (and from a certain highly reputable breeder, no less) to add to the family. This has been my first venture into bioactive habitats and straying from veileds and panthers. If anyone has paid attention to some of my posts in the last handful of months, you may already know what I'm talking about, but otherwise I'll be posting early next week! My panther is getting a "sister" and she should be arriving Tuesday :D Stay tuned! I just couldn't contain my happiness that this is actually finally happening.

Goood afternoon, everybody!!

After about an 8 month-long search, a lot of patience, hope, and preparation, I was finally able to purchase a certain species of chameleon we don't see around here all that often (and from a certain highly reputable breeder, no less) to add to the family. This has been my first venture into bioactive habitats and straying from veileds and panthers. If anyone has paid attention to some of my posts in the last handful of months, you may already know what I'm talking about, but otherwise I'll be posting early next week! My panther is getting a "sister" and she should be arriving Tuesday :D Stay tuned! I just couldn't contain my happiness that this is actually finally happening.
Really? Your going to do this to us too now?

:eek: how many did you get from dank rain? Wish I'd have been able to jump on that deal :(.

I really wish I could have!! I woke up right in time today for there to be just a single female left before he sold out. So single female it is! I know he sold the male (there were 3 females and one male I believe) in a pair with a female. Fingers crossed that that lucky buyer goes on to try breeding them. Especially since Dank Rain got a new job and is majorly downsizing his collection and going on a bit of a hiatus (Which makes me feel all the luckier to have been able to partake).

I've been inundating him with messages for months checking in and refreshing his FB on the daily. Can't wait to share her with the world (or the forum at least lol)!

I really wish I could have!! I woke up right in time today for there to be just a single female left before he sold out. So single female it is! I know he sold the male (there were 3 females and one male I believe) in a pair with a female. Fingers crossed that that lucky buyer goes on to try breeding them. Especially since Dank Rain got a new job and is majorly downsizing his collection and going on a bit of a hiatus (Which makes me feel all the luckier to have been able to partake).

I've been inundating him with messages for months checking in and refreshing his FB on the daily. Can't wait to share her with the world (or the forum at least lol)!

Wow, wonder who the other lucky person was.

Back
Top Bottom