Come home to a nightmare 🥺

Another update:

After my last post I looked at a Preloved website similar to fb marketplace and begged someone to let me buy they heat lamp and fixture (as a temporary thing) but drove an hour and a bit for it last night so she could have something this morning, decided to just leave her today, just misting every so often! Going to skip a feed and just leave her too it, she’s still clearly in pain so will just continue with the ointment application tomorrow

Poor girly :(

I try to get a high rated fixture and I use a 75-watt Clamp-Grpahite-Packs.png bulb

31E669D8-FB3F-46D5-8517-3B59B4BE288C.png 06429E76-E16F-4CA8-9C43-B95F029146F9.png Read different reviews on these? Was looking more at wattage which is probably not the best idea ah! Any ideas ?

Just wanted Arcadia bulbs with the Arcadia fixture 🚨

Another update! Sorry haha!

P is doing better, becoming more social again although takes some coaxing and bribery to get her to come out and let me put her ointment on her but she’s back to chillin up high in the middle of her cage watching the world go by, oh and she’s voluntarily walking on me again for feeding 😍 (which is when I put ointment on her) so win win 🏅

So the vets were open today finally after the damage, took P in on my work break as an emergency since I always seem to have to wait for so long.
they’re happy with how she’s looking, they said it could distrust her current shed which I’m kinda seeing since she started shedding yesterday but only on her head. She’s got nice round eyes, her colours are good and I took in the silver cream that I brought online and he was happy with that apparently, I’m not going to lie I was expecting him to make me buy a different cream but he read the ingredients on it and said keep doing what I’m doing once a day and keep an eye. So basically you guys did a better job but for free … just paid £85 for a check up and I’ve been told the exact same thing lol but better be safe than sorry 💚🌿 love you guys millions for always putting my mind at ease 💕 Thankyou x

So the vets were open today finally after the damage, took P in on my work break as an emergency since I always seem to have to wait for so long.
they’re happy with how she’s looking, they said it could distrust her current shed which I’m kinda seeing since she started shedding yesterday but only on her head. She’s got nice round eyes, her colours are good and I took in the silver cream that I brought online and he was happy with that apparently, I’m not going to lie I was expecting him to make me buy a different cream but he read the ingredients on it and said keep doing what I’m doing once a day and keep an eye. So basically you guys did a better job but for free … just paid £85 for a check up and I’ve been told the exact same thing lol but better be safe than sorry 💚🌿 love you guys millions for always putting my mind at ease 💕 Thankyou x
** I like to think Pascal apologised to me today for being moody and hissy at me too, after the vets I popped her in her enclosure and while I was sitting on the floor sorting her lunch out she climbed out onto my shoulder! Definitely didn’t cry lol 🫣🥲 it’s been a difficult few days personally anyway so her just doing that overwhelmed me… however she did a little hiss when I put her back so, I’ll take what I can get from her 😆😂😂❤️‍🩹

Another update! Sorry haha!

P is doing better, becoming more social again although takes some coaxing and bribery to get her to come out and let me put her ointment on her but she’s back to chillin up high in the middle of her cage watching the world go by, oh and she’s voluntarily walking on me again for feeding 😍 (which is when I put ointment on her) so win win 🏅
I need to confess that when I’m/we’re gone for more then a week and someone else takes care of the chameleons, especially Bella, they always need a few days till a week before they behavior back to normal again, as before you went. I think that’s just their punishment for leaving them 🫣

I need to confess that when I’m/we’re gone for more then a week and someone else takes care of the chameleons, especially Bella, they always need a few days till a week before they behavior back to normal again, as before you went. I think that’s just their punishment for leaving them 🫣
I know, I was thinking the same thing! I felt so guilty the entire time and honestly don’t blame her for hating me 🫡

Back
Top Bottom