Combining 2 reptibreeze enclosures?

Yeaaa but his are XL vs. Large. So 2 18x18x36 . Won't be deep enough or tall enough.
Arent 18x18x36 ok for female panthers, but more room is always better? My female panthers are in size Large reptibreeze and are doing great. Original poster also didnt mention species so we cant assume 2 cages together wouldnt work for their need.

Arent 18x18x36 ok for female panthers, but more room is always better? My female panthers are in size Large reptibreeze and are doing great. Original poster also didnt mention species so we cant assume 2 cages together wouldnt work for their need.
Yea more than likely, I have a male. So I'm probably wrong. Lmao I had that idea too. But I was corrected. Sorry! Lol good luck with it. Keep us updated. I can't wait to see! Everyone is so crafty lol.

I think for a female the 2 Lg together would be ok. What they won’t have in depth, the width would make up for it. As for height, I’d make sure to have the enclosure sitting up quite high so that the cham is still able to sit above and look down on it’s human.
Neither of my girls is terribly active compared to my boys. My girls pretty much just move to sit in a different area, while my boys explore every last inch of their enclosures and seem to be enjoying their double wides.

Back
Top Bottom