Colourful Plants

Boldie

Are there any safe colourful plants I can put in with my panther, or any other way to brighten up his viv. I’m only asking because when he is in his viv he is not as bright in colour but when I take him out (about once a week) all his colours seem to come out and he changes from a green to orange, yellow, green, blue and red. I didn’t know if this is because his viv is mainly green and brown.

I have added some pics of him, in and out of his viv

Attachments

• V__8D21.jpg
    V__8D21.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 147
  • WP_000049.jpg
    WP_000049.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 100
anyone????

He is probably just happier outside his cage and it shows in his coloring. I am not so sure he is trying to scare you away either as the other member suggested but that is just my opinion.But it is true the color of the plant will not change his colors if that is what you were thinking. Hibiscus produce big beautiful flowers in a variety of colors but they are hard to grow indoors for that reason as they need the sun to flower but you can get a grow light to simulate the sun.

Hi,
I get the impression that you think that chams change colour to blend in but this is a myth. They change colour depending on mood, health, and often go darker to bask.
I'm in the UK aswell and I struggle to find colourful plants here.
Iv never seen a hibbiscus bit would be interested to know if you find one.

Are there any safe colourful plants I can put in with my panther, or any other way to brighten up his viv. I’m only asking because when he is in his viv he is not as bright in colour but when I take him out (about once a week) all his colours seem to come out and he changes from a green to orange, yellow, green, blue and red. I didn’t know if this is because his viv is mainly green and brown.

I have added some pics of him, in and out of his viv

Back
Top Bottom