Colors... again

Lexlynn

Established Member
Hi everyone! So previously I stressed my Cham was showing these colors as pictured. I was told they were stress colors. Which is what I typically read. I spoke with Neptune the chameleon and was advised to keep her at 80 degrees which I changed for basking. But every day dedicatingly she wakes up, and instantly goes right under her light and uvb and turns this color everytime. The only time she isn’t is when she’s roaming the rest of the cage. Even when I feed her (hand feed) while she’s up there she eats instantly she’s been great with the hand feeding and still is the color. When I hold her she’s light green and same for when she roams and sleeps. Is this just her absorbing the uv and heat? She’s healthy overall eats very well, normal urate and poop. Humidity is at about 30-50 during day no higher. And about 70-80 at night with our fogger.

Attachments

• 56D69756-5880-4834-86FA-73EAC9D447FA.jpeg
    56D69756-5880-4834-86FA-73EAC9D447FA.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 93
She is too young to lay... 15 inches deep for a laybin is a bit extreme. You just lose room in the enclosure having it that large. they do not need that kind of depth. Most do 6-8 inches at most.

Her colors are normal nothing to worry about.

I read at least 12 inches so of course I had to go to the extreme. I’m paranoid overall with all my animals even my corn snake who is the easiest to take care of 😂. Thank you for that I was hoping they were normal and not signs of stress.

Back
Top Bottom