Colorful female

reptoman

Avid Member
The last couple of days Iris has started to show some awesome coloration. I thought she had a problem and that was blood on her mouth but thats bright orange from her receptive colors. Her eye turrets turn red too. I put her in with Cpt Kirk se we'll see what comes of that. Hoping for some really nice RB BB ambis a year from now.

Last edited:
Very pretty girl. Good luck with the mating. If they're successful the offspring should be awesome.
Has Capt. Kirk succeeded in any similar missions or is this his first time on uncharted grounds? lol

Very pretty girl. Good luck with the mating. If they're successful the offspring should be awesome.
Has Capt. Kirk succeeded in any similar missions or is this his first time on uncharted grounds? lol

He already dated Spock's sister but you know Cpt Kirk. He won't be tied down to one woman:p

just saw these on your facebook page, they both have such amazing colors! I love the oranges and reds.

Hi Naomi, Think Iris is about 10 months. She came from one of Bighutch917's ambilobes. I need to get pics of her sire but I have seen male siblings that have nice clean blue bars.

She is a captive hatched female so no pics of the sire, just siblings.

Back
Top Bottom