Colorful Boomer!!

Carol please please please please please please please TEll ME YOU HAVE A MATE FOR HIM!!!!!!!! I would die to have one of this guys babies! you cannot let those genes/colors go to waste

And then he wants to swing by Texas...... He is just incredible! And I did not notice the green gloves before. So cool!

O.K., first of all, its not nice to force us all to view those pictures without a warning to put on protective eye-wear. Secondly, when are you gonna tell everyone that you are secretly gut-loading your feeders with Skittles???

Its not fair. Its just not fair :mad:.

;):cool:

O.K., first of all, its not nice to force us all to view those pictures without a warning to put on protective eye-wear. Secondly, when are you gonna tell everyone that you are secretly gut-loading your feeders with Skittles???

Its not fair. Its just not fair :mad:.

;):cool:

If this was fb, id like this comment.

:D

Carol- Boomer is doing so beyond amazing. He looks fanastic. and I agree, you really should stop the skittles.. i mean.... he might just turn into an actual rainbow.

I can never pass up Boomer pictures - he's my favorite Ambanja on here! Seriously, stud that boy out, and you're guarenteed to sell off all the babies! :D

Back
Top Bottom