Coccidia advice

How long have you had him... just keep doing the albon or you can do what you feel is right as long as he’s eating and not getting weak you should be good

Thanks everyone for your advice. Larry is doing better just need him to get more water still dehydrated but he’s moving around again eating on his own.

I had him and Imelda sharing a water supply, so I’m hoping she’s ok and hasn’t gotten it but I will be taking her to the vet next to make sure she’s ok after I’m done dealing with larry

I'm so glad Larry is feeling better! Camo has not eaten anything on her own or had any water (in front of me) for 3 days now. Her new meds for coccidia should arrive in the mail any day now. We are showering her and giving her Repti Boost, but I wish she would start feeling better. It hurts my heart for her to be feeling so bad!

I'm so glad Larry is feeling better! Camo has not eaten anything on her own or had any water (in front of me) for 3 days now. Her new meds for coccidia should arrive in the mail any day now. We are showering her and giving her Repti Boost, but I wish she would start feeling better. It hurts my heart for her to be feeling so bad!
I’m sorry to hear that , I hope she gets better soon. It’s so sad seeing them so sick like that. I spent my first few days crying till I got him to eat again. Send you and camo lots of love and support!! Are you give her carnivore care?i think that’s what made him want to eat again

I’m sorry to hear that , I hope she gets better soon. It’s so sad seeing them so sick like that. I spent my first few days crying till I got him to eat again. Send you and camo lots of love and support!! Are you give her carnivore care?i think that’s what made him want to eat again
I asked at the Vet's office for Carnivore Care, but she wouldn't sell it to me. She sold me a product that was similar (from the same company) but told me carnivore care wasn't for chameleons. :rolleyes: Whatever, I know many people on this forum have used it because I researched it first. She has told me some of the strangest things. Good news is I think I found a vet that isn't 3hrs away...only about 1 hr. If the new meds don't help her she must have something else going on too. We will have to go visit the new vet!

I asked at the Vet's office for Carnivore Care, but she wouldn't sell it to me. She sold me a product that was similar (from the same company) but told me carnivore care wasn't for chameleons. :rolleyes: Whatever, I know many people on this forum have used it because I researched it first. She has told me some of the strangest things. Good news is I think I found a vet that isn't 3hrs away...only about 1 hr. If the new meds don't help her she must have something else going on too. We will have to go visit the new vet!
What really?? Imelda has a different vet from Larry and both gave me carnivore care, how odd. It really got things moving ig wise when gave to them

Well, she also told me not to feed roaches because they were bad for chameleons so I’m not trusting her advice too much at this point. She gave me critical care...same company. I think she also doubled the price after I looked it up online:mad:. Now I have enough repti boost and critical care to feed an army of chams. I hope I never have to use it all! Hopefully we can put this all behind us soon!

Well, she also told me not to feed roaches because they were bad for chameleons so I’m not trusting her advice too much at this point. She gave me critical care...same company. I think she also doubled the price after I looked it up online:mad:. Now I have enough repti boost and critical care to feed an army of chams. I hope I never have to use it all! Hopefully we can put this all behind us soon!
Here’s to hope she gets better and never needs to see that vet again

I'm sorry you've had such an awful time your previous vet! I'm sure your new one will be much better.

Wishing Camo and Larry a speedy recovery!!

Attachments

• E54F5E8F-BAF5-4FB8-8448-1E5100647C59.jpeg
    E54F5E8F-BAF5-4FB8-8448-1E5100647C59.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom