Cobalt's first birthday - photo progression

You guys are horrible! lol If my family decides to disown me because of all the animals one of you has to take me in :D I'm in the process of movin right now but who knows, maybe in a few months I might be able to get a female. I'll be going to somewhere with a lot more space, soo....

Thanks for all the happy hatchdays! I know he appreciates it, even if he doesn't know it!

:D Sorry i`m a bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY COBALT !! He is absolutely stunning, I really love his colours. :D

You know you want toooooooo! :) And it's not like you will have a hard time selling the babies since he looks so amazing and unusual!

Thanks for taking the time to post these photos. It's great to see the progression and helpful to me to compare Cobalt's growth and coloration with my own Nosy Be.
Happy Belated Birthday Cobalt! You are one handsome cham.

Thanks for taking the time to post these photos. It's great to see the progression and helpful to me to compare Cobalt's growth and coloration with my own Nosy Be.
Happy Belated Birthday Cobalt! You are one handsome cham.

Thank you! Don't compare too closely though because Cobalt has been a bit of a late bloomer. He was tiny up until only 2-3 months ago when he hit a growth spurt, so don't be surprised if yours is bigger earlier, or more blue/less yellow, etc. Raising him has been like a box of chocolates, always a bit of a surprise :D

Back
Top Bottom