Clicking....

Jweezy

I just had a question my veiled chameleon is shedding and I noticed that she opened her mouth a few times and made like a clicking noise or some kind of noise like that, she only did it like 3 times
I have no clue

Any ideas

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good. I think your chameleon may have an Upper Respitory Infection, or something like that. Better take it to the vet just incase, my chameleon died from that.

I just had a question my veiled chameleon is shedding and I noticed that she opened her mouth a few times and made like a clicking noise or some kind of noise like that, she only did it like 3 times
I have no clue

Any ideas

They will open their mouths if they are shedding to stretch to break the skin loose. I wouldn't worry about it.

The clicking might just be the shed breaking as your chameleon stretches as carol stated. Ive heard this a couple of times when my chameleon shed, but it sounds more like a popping sounds rather than a click but i wouldnt really worry about it. Just to make sure when your cham opens its mouth look inside and look for mucus which would suggest a URI

ya thats the word I was looking for popping lol i could not think of it and only word came to mind was clicking lol thanks

yup mouth all clear

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom