Clementine has disappeared!

If you have a female, or a close friend with a female you can lure him in with her:) just leave her in a cage and he will be sure climbing all over that;)

good luck body, please keep us posted can ypu put a pic up of where he was last? just to see if maybe we can help you say "hey check that and this" just trying to help gl.

Check in warm or wet places in you're house and when it comes to chams u never know do tear things apart he could be anywher but he's in your apt I promise I wish u the best in finding him he's so beautiful

I hope you find him!!

My brother lost his huge boa once! He ended up finding him in the coils of his box spring! Not really the place for a cham, but think unusual! Good luck

A) He's most likely in front of your face but you are so distraught that you are looking too hard. Calm down, take a breath and then look.

B) Try putting a female with a cage in the center of the room. If he's in that room, he will probably try to crawl up on that cage.

I second (or third or fourth) the food idea.

I had a free range Jackson when I was living in Hawaii...found him on my shower curtain one day, hiding in the folds between the liner and the curtain. Still dunno how he got there, unless he squeezed under the door...either way, I felt slightly dirty for taking a shower and having my chameleon eye me with those googly eyes. it was very psycho-esque. lol.

Back
Top Bottom