Cleaning Time

Jhov2324

So I decided to clean out the bin that catches the water and waste in the cham cage. I took out the plants and removed the bin and i must say it was disgusting LOLOLOLOLOL....crap and urate everywhere...leaves and dirt and grime...i found four Dubias and one dead superworm.....i couldnt believe the big craps this cham was taking :eek: .... oh well just wanted to share :lol:

So I decided to clean out the bin that catches the water and waste in the cham cage. I took out the plants and removed the bin and i must say it was disgusting LOLOLOLOLOL....crap and urate everywhere...leaves and dirt and grime...i found four Dubias and one dead superworm.....i couldnt believe the big craps this cham was taking :eek: .... oh well just wanted to share :lol:

Thats hilarious! I have one male pardalis/nosy faly. I swear this guy craps like a full grown cat. lol I am amazed that a turd that huge could come from him. He's a good eatter of course and he's healthy so thats all that matters but his dung is two to three times as big as my other males. lol

Yup there are some huge dumps here and there, I find it easier to clean as they go. If there is a day where I am gone for a few hours then defiantly before lights out its wipe out lol!!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom