Cleaning the Cage

ChamyLove

Hi there!
So I know that you are supposed to clean the cage, but I'm honestly not sure to what extent. On an almost daily basis (I try to do it daily but sometimes I end up doing it every other day) I clean poo off his leaves, and clip the leaves of the live plant back, and remove dead leaves. I also wipe down the bottom with water daily. I clean fallen leaves out of the plant base.
Do I need to do anything more?
Thank you!!:):)

yes, you're supposed to be buying a brand new set up every week and sending me your old stuff :D

...jk

You sound fine, I wish I did as much as you! I usually just clean my guys cage out 1-2x a week.

Cleaning it out everyother day will def keep out mold and any other nasty stuff so good job on that!

yes, you're supposed to be buying a brand new set up every week and sending me your old stuff :D

...jk

You sound fine, I wish I did as much as you! I usually just clean my guys cage out 1-2x a week.

Cleaning it out everyother day will def keep out mold and any other nasty stuff so good job on that!

LOL I literally got so scared when i read the " Supposed to be buying brand new set up".
Thank you!

What you're doing is sufficient.. I like to, at least once a month, hit the bottom with a good scrub with some light dish soap and warm water and sponge. Of course, rinse it multiple times after so there's not more soap residue.. But it's just a good way to kill all the bacteria since we typically just wipe it with water everyday to everyother day. that, and it leaves it with a fresh smell :)

What you're doing is sufficient.. I like to, at least once a month, hit the bottom with a good scrub with some light dish soap and warm water and sponge. Of course, rinse it multiple times after so there's not more soap residue.. But it's just a good way to kill all the bacteria since we typically just wipe it with water everyday to everyother day. that, and it leaves it with a fresh smell :)
Thank you!!:):D

I'm a little concerned with your cleaning routine. It is O.K., but I think you need some extra practice. If you would like, you can train at Zaphod's enclosure until you have mastered the techniques. (This can take quite some time.) He is available daily from sunrise to sunset, or by appointment if it would be more convenient for you.

:D

I'm a little concerned with your cleaning routine. It is O.K., but I think you need some extra practice. If you would like, you can train at Zaphod's enclosure until you have mastered the techniques. (This can take quite some time.) He is available daily from sunrise to sunset, or by appointment if it would be more convenient for you.

:D

LOL. I'll take that as a compliment?:p:p:D

Back
Top Bottom