Cleaning supplies

summerseeking

Avid Member
A0FD2779-B2D6-412C-8D1F-275F6570F3CA.png

Has anyone used this to clean their enclosures. A good breeder mentioned it in an interview and I’ve been looking for a good, safe, germ killing cleaning option. If y’all haven’t tried this, what do y’all use for cleaning?

View attachment 306911

Has anyone used this to clean their enclosures. A good breeder mentioned it in an interview and I’ve been looking for a good, safe, germ killing cleaning option. If y’all haven’t tried this, what do y’all use for cleaning?
I just use vinegar and spray the enclosure, then will spray it down with water to wash off the vinegar. I also replace the paper towels on the bottoms of the cage.

Nothing lol. I use soil on the bottom of my enclosures. If a leaf or branch gets poop on it, I'll clean it off, but that's about it. Now if I was keeping WC/breeding, it'd be another story.
I'm bioactive too. My beardie poops on his ledges and the surfaces are rough. I'm trying to figure out how to get the poop out. That's a sentence I always thought I would say 😂

I used zoomed Wipe Out yesterday when I cleaned Eustis’s cage. Really I just took the bottom out of the cage and washed it off with water then let it dry, then used the wipe out and waited for it to dry then rinsed it again and let it dry in the sun. I then just wiped his plants clean with water and paper towels. I would like to try that Natures Miracle. I’m going to look for it before cleaning again. I’m just not so sure about the wipe out.

Back
Top Bottom