Cleaning plants???

I recently just bought Rosco a verigated umbrella plant from a local nursery and am wondering how it should be cleaned in order to put it in his enclosure without causing problems for him. It's bloody hot outside and figured I'd ask before I go out and do it the way I've read (wiping each leaf down with soap water and rinsing as it is too big to do in a bathtub).

Easy way to do it....pull the plant out of the pot and knock off the old soil .Fill your bathtub with some dawn and water. Swish the plant top in the water to get it clean. Make sure to rinse it off well in the shower Repot it with organic soil and cover with rocks . Chameleon safe plant

Easy way to do it....pull the plant out of the pot and knock off the old soil .Fill your bathtub with some dawn and water. Swish the plant top in the water to get it clean. Make sure to rinse it off well in the shower Repot it with organic soil and cover with rocks . Chameleon safe plant
Ok. That's what I was worried someone was going to say. This plant is huge. The picture doesn't even do it justice on how big it is. Lol. I have a feeling I am going to come out of the bathroom looking like I just bathed the dogs. Hahaha. Is there any way that I can spray the plant down with Dawn and water outside really well and then hose it down to rinse the soap off?

Attachments

• 20200622_143427.jpg
    20200622_143427.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom