Cleaning House

birdlover71

well just the dubias house. For the first time since setting them up almost 3 months now. (I believe)
Anyways I have only distrubed them a few times to get some feeders. All I can say is WOW did they breed like crazy.
I thought I needed more male dubias NOPE don't need a thing after doing a head count I have MORE then enough.

However, if anyone close wants to buy any dubias or trade for any of type of feeder preferrable hornworms, silkworms, butterworms or Phoenix worms let me know. I am looking for a baby bearded dragon (something different). I only feed my dubias Repashy superload, cricket crack and fresh greens, apples, oranges and carrots. Private message me I am in Northeast Ohio and will be going to the Cleveland Reptile Show this Sunday Nov. 18th..... I do have alot of Medium to Large dubias.

Amy

I have

More then I need with only one Cham now. He doesn't eat but a certain size they cannot be too small he won't even give it a second look and of course no bigger then the space between his little eyes. About a half inch he seems to eat. So I have too many of the larger one since they live forever..... LOL I was going to wait till spring to get the bearded dragons I want, but may get them sooner.

Back
Top Bottom