cleaning cages

SULEMA2221

quick question how often do you guys clean cages especially with all those plants...

i clean bottom of cages every week and plants every month is that about right i just think about the feces on the leaves then my cams drinking from, it ...

I rarely take my whole cage apart. That is just me. When I see poop, I clean it out immediately. That way I know that if he drinks off something, it is clean. I wipe out the bottom everyday also.

i let the poop dry up and then knoc if off to the bottom and remove the bottom tray and clean it, if i notice a icky vine or leaf i spray it up close witha good hard spray to wash it away, once a week or so i pull out the potted plants and whip then down.

i find keeping up with it on a regular basis keeps me from havin to tear down my cages all the time.

I rarely take my whole cage apart. That is just me. When I see poop, I clean it out immediately. That way I know that if he drinks off something, it is clean. I wipe out the bottom everyday also.

i have over 31 chams thats will be fun to do every day

I wipe out their cages every other day. but about every two weeks I put them in the shower.. Chams and all- then clean the shower. If it's summer it's an easy spray down whenever they're outside!

Back
Top Bottom