Clean?

Uvagohoos

IMG_2198.jpg Hello I bought a couple of live plants at strangers for my Veiled and have been trying to get them pesticide free. My mom thinks this leave looks clean but I don't can someone tell me

View attachment 109662 Hello I bought a couple of live plants at strangers for my Veiled and have been trying to get them pesticide free. My mom thinks this leave looks clean but I don't can someone tell me

I have the same question. My plant from Lowes looked the same as this, almost like hard water spots if yours is the same as mine. I dunked the whole thing in soapy water and rinsed a few times and the majority of it is gone but there is still some there. I haven't put it into my enclosure yet as I'm concerned like you are. Anyone that can help I would appreciate it too!

It looks like water stains to me. I'm sure if you let the plants sit outside for a few days and water them heavily, they'll drop the pesticides.

O okay that makes sense to me yea I was told at stranges to water every day for two week i replanted the plant in 100% organic so it should be good

I invert mine in antibacterial soapy water, swish around, let sit for a couple mins, rinse and repeat a couple times. Then I repot the plants and they are good to go. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom