P8300502.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 154
  • P8300503.jpg
    P8300503.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 183
  • P8300506.jpg
    P8300506.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 180
Sorry for asking a dumb question, but what kind of cham is that? It looks just a bit like a female panther but the casque and back spines are pointier. Very dinosaur-like.

Its no problem, he's an Oustalet's Chameleon. Oustalet's are the longest species of chameleon in the world, hence his name, Titan :D

What kind of moth is that? Is that grown from any particular feeding worm? I think it is too pretty to feed! I don't know if I could do that. I have enough trouble as is feeding supers, cricket, silks as is!

Well, at least I was within the genus. :p

Awesome chameleon.

Thanks!

Danny, IMO you win the "Coolest Variety of Feeders" Award. :eek:

haha, thanks, I find these all the time out in my backyard, I dont breed them.

Hey Danny has that guy shown any love to that girl i sent you?

No! I dont know what his deal is. He will see her, fire up, but then he ignores her, I've even let them stay together for a few days. :confused:

What kind of moth is that? Is that grown from any particular feeding worm? I think it is too pretty to feed! I don't know if I could do that. I have enough trouble as is feeding supers, cricket, silks as is!

Its some sort of sphinx moth, Im not sure exactly of the species, but I also find the larvae, they are in the same family as Tomato Spinx moths, so the larvae look a lot like hornworms, I have never tired to raise them on chow though.

Back
Top Bottom