Clair + Update(pic hev.)

okiroo

Avid Member
Heres an update on all the things I have going on. 2 acyrlics are being bleached and were left out. might get a mantis to put in them. Clair is my only cham- and only pet. shes spoiled rotten and always gets new trees and stuff :)

Just cut down the plants and cleaned- thinking about dart frogs; They've been empty for a long time.
full

Left one
full

Right one
full

Little tree
full

Freerange- walk in view
full

Freerange
full

12x12x18
full

Clair out of focus
full

In focus :)
full

Shes been roaming around looking for a Bf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome setup, and super cool chameleon! Clair is exactly what I want when I decide to get a veiled.

Quick question about freerange that I have always wondered about but never asked... What about the poop?

Awesome setup, and super cool chameleon! Clair is exactly what I want when I decide to get a veiled.

Quick question about freerange that I have always wondered about but never asked... What about the poop?

Clair poops in the same place and i clean when i find it. It's really not as gross as it sounds. lately shes been pooping in the soil, lucky me. :)

Thankyou

Claire is beautiful! It looks like you have a double case of ECS! (Empty Cage Syndrome)

I do, but I dont buy an animal without serious thought beforehand. Right now, I'm not really looking into anything. :) Thankyou.

Now, that's a nice free-range :) I wouldn't be too surprised if she manages to find a bf in that forest............

Back
Top Bottom