Christmas Photos from SANCHO!

Sancho

Merry Christmas from SANCHO!

Well Sancho decided to wake up and walk out of his cage this morning and came right to me so we had a little christmas photo shoot. Enjoy!

7308f711cf.jpg

2c970b66b3.jpg

a33cb16641.jpg

ccc0b08fb2.jpg

cb4f08d196.jpg

451894ff67.jpg

81ff8c72cf.jpg

123d28f90f.jpg

Last edited:
:DWOW!!!! Sancho is looking amazing!!!! Look at all of those reds. I am very pleased how these guys are turning out!!!!

Thats awesome. May I ask with whos line? I cant stop looking at the pics he is amazing! Have you tried to getting him to fire up?

I've put him in front of the mirror but nothing all he does is puff out his chin. I'll try to get pictures this weekend of him in front of the mirror. Everyone that has sent me messages were out of the state and I rather breed him with someone local rather then out of state. So if someone in Los Angeles wants to breed I would be ok with it.

SWEET!!! I also got a male from Jared. Mines look just like Sancho with nice red bars but maybe a bit younger...I named him "Kane". :eek: I will post pics of him when I get a chance.

SWEET!!! I also got a male from Jared. Mines look just like Sancho with nice red bars but maybe a bit younger...I named him "Kane". :eek: I will post pics of him when I get a chance.

Yeah man post some pictures of "Kane" That name is so funny cause my son's name is Kane hehehe :D

Mine is spelled Cain:) I personally like that name that is why all of my friends and most people I meet I tell them to call me by my last name.

How is it going Mike? I wanna see pics too!!! My little girl is doing good. Very slow grower but very healthy:D

Back
Top Bottom