Christmas list.

I bought my veiled a new Large Atrium from Dragonstrand, which we're now putting together and decorating. Sunny also got a new mister, lights, and grapevine branches to top it all off. Man, is he spoiled! :eek:

When did you order your large atrium? It was my understanding they're not being made until December. I ordered mine a few weeks ago.

When did you order your large atrium? It was my understanding they're not being made until December. I ordered mine a few weeks ago.

I put my order in sometime in Sept, I think. I was notified they would be delayed, which they were, but I did get them about 2 weeks before his estimate. It's not a problem, since I'm working on this with my husband (well, to be honest my husband has taken over this project since he LOVES creating cages), and we're doing 1 cage at a time so that we can learn from our mistakes. When we finish the 2nd one I'm going to put up a blog - we just didn't think about taking pictures in time for the first one!

I officially have a mist king on my Christmas list, too! Lol As well as a gift card from liveaquaria.com, for fishies for my saltwater tank.

I officially have a mist king on my Christmas list, too! Lol As well as a gift card from liveaquaria.com, for fishies for my saltwater tank.
I miss my marine aquarium so much! I had a 220g bow front with an amazing setup. It was easy to maintain in southern Florida where I could find and collect for it but it's just too expensive to setup and maintain in Baltimore.

I miss my marine aquarium so much! I had a 220g bow front with an amazing setup. It was easy to maintain in southern Florida where I could find and collect for it but it's just too expensive to setup and maintain in Baltimore.
I am in PA. I have a 90gal tank. I have had saltwater before, many years ago, and found out that trying to switch from fresh to salt, and making due with the equipment I had for fresh just doesn't cut it. But now, my tank is set up for salt, and has a sump system. It's pretty much self sufficient, now.

Back
Top Bottom