Christmas Chams

I still have to pick what I am going to get… I think I am going to go with a few more female Veilds. Anybody have some for sale?
I know I am also getting an original Nintendo NES!!!! The soon to be wife must not know that when you buy something off E-bay with our paypal account that it automatically sends me the receipt and transaction confirmation… haha… That is a great gift though! It will be fun to play Mario and duck hunt on a large plasma! :D

I still have to pick what I am going to get… I think I am going to go with a few more female Veilds. Anybody have some for sale?
I know I am also getting an original Nintendo NES!!!! The soon to be wife must not know that when you buy something off E-bay with our paypal account that it automatically sends me the receipt and transaction confirmation… haha… That is a great gift though! It will be fun to play Mario and duck hunt on a large plasma! :D

Duck hunting was a fun game.

I have a Xbox 360, i Want to get the $100.00 wireless router.

Last edited:
I am going to be getting some guns for my birthday I think... My birthday is the 27th so I will not have to wait long. :p I have an extra game adaptor I would sell you for cheap, brand new if you want... Shoot me a mail. I have alot of wairless stuff kicking around my home.

not as exciting as actually getting a cham, but i think i'm getting a cage with all the fixings. It's a small, 20 x 18 x 12, for a baby, but it'll give me enough time to customize and set up a larger one for when the cham grows up. My plan is to set up the small one, run it for at least a week or two as if there is a chameleon in there to trouble shoot everything and stabilize temps, lights, and water, etc. before putting a little guy in there. Hopefully that'll put me in the market to buy a baby mid jan.(with some christmas cash) or so, depending on outside temps for shipping and all.

not as exciting as actually getting a cham, but i think i'm getting a cage with all the fixings. It's a small, 20 x 18 x 12, for a baby, but it'll give me enough time to customize and set up a larger one for when the cham grows up. My plan is to set up the small one, run it for at least a week or two as if there is a chameleon in there to trouble shoot everything and stabilize temps, lights, and water, etc. before putting a little guy in there. Hopefully that'll put me in the market to buy a baby mid jan.(with some christmas cash) or so, depending on outside temps for shipping and all.

Excellent plan!
I wish more people would plan this way before aquiring an animal.

-Brad

great! I did the exact thing be4 I purchased columbus (my current veiled cham).

Thats a smart idea

Early Christmas.......

Santa made an early delivery this year. He brought me a bunch of Panther chameleons from Madagascar. Most of them are wild caught females. He did leave me with some males though. After they get acclimated and settled in I will post some pictures.

Also, I visited Pam (Pam's Chams) last weekend. Spent a fabulous afternoon looking at her chameleons and seeing how she does things. Her house was all decorated for Christmas and it was a real holiday treat for me to spend the time with her. I was in chameleon heaven. She has some beautiful breeder males. I've never seen so many beautiful healthy hatchling babies before. I learned a lot from seeing how she handles all the groups of hatchlings. I ended up buying two complete clutches of hatchlings from her. Both from wild caught Ambilobe parents. They are so cute, I can't stop watching them. Thanks so much Pam :)

Catherine-that sounds like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon! I wish I lived close to a big breeder so I can see first hand how things are done on a larger scale and sucessfully! Looking forward to the pics!

You are in Florida :)

It was great Juli............I had a difficult time keeping my heart rate down. Don't you live in driving distance of any breeders? I would think in Florida you would be. It was a two hour drive for me to Pam's house. So I spent four hours in the car. It was so worth the drive though :)

Yes-there are many breeders about 3 hours away each! I would certainly make the drive-just waiting for the invitations I guess :)!

ahaha i kinda got a after birthday and early christmas present from myself in November i purchased a breeding pair of nosy be panthers ahah cant! WAIT! to BREED!!!!them but that wont be for another 9 or ten months lol

Back
Top Bottom