Choosing a Breeder

KingLove

Hello! I am trying to choose a breeder (so exciting!!!) and have a few questions- does anyone have experience with Cloud 9 chameleons? They have been extremely communicative and friendly and I wanted to see if anyone else had an experience with them. Also, where are the best spots to find some blue ambanja babies? I know chromatic chameleons may have some in the fall (I wouldn't be buying one until then anyway) but have not seen many yet in my search. Thanks!

Thanks for looking it over MissSkittles! They sent me photos of the cages they use for the babies once they are reserved and they are nice. Still looking for other blue ambanja suggestions if anyone has them!

Hi! This is Leigh! I’m the owner of Cloud 9 Chameleons. A little about us, we are a small, licensed home-based breeder. Holding dual Master’s degrees in Science and biology as well as 25 years of chameleon ownership is what we bring into the space! All of our chameleons are first, most, our beloved pets. Each one is named and given the best care possible. We are now producing a small number of babies that are available to go to good, loving homes 🥰💙🦎💖💐🪴. We are excited to be able to offer this. Please feel free to reach out anytime with what you are looking for. If we do not have it we will go to any length to help you find it and we have some awesome connections with other good, responsible, ethical breeders who we can recommend with complete confidence 😁👍 Our ultimate goals are producing chameleons with optimal health, size and color as well as a sweet temperament. We handle the babies daily so that they are quite used to human interaction before they go home to their new families. We also want to see each person that contacts us get exactly what they want so that they may have the chameleon of their dreams, even if it is not purchased directly from us. A chameleon is a joy to have and very special bonds can be built with them. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with questions or assistance. We are much more active on Facebook, Instagram and through phone calls and email, but we promise to get better at utilizing this excellent platform as well. (A few of our beautiful boys pictured below). 😁👍🦎
E124BD45-D24C-4D62-8B2A-E0CA63F3AEF8.jpeg

Last edited:
I just came across this post...

I have personally met Leigh from cloud9 and delivered a cham of her's to a friend several states away. I can totally vouch that she is a caring and genuine person. I have no doubt that she gives her chams the best. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a chameleon from her.

Hi! This is Leigh! I’m the owner of Cloud 9 Chameleons. A little about us, we are a small, licensed home-based breeder. Holding dual Master’s degrees in Science and biology as well as 25 years of chameleon ownership is what we bring into the space! All of our chameleons are first, most, our beloved pets. Each one is named and given the best care possible. We are now producing a small number of babies that are available to go to good, loving homes 🥰💙🦎💖💐🪴. We are excited to be able to offer this. Please feel free to reach out anytime with what you are looking for. If we do not have it we will go to any length to help you find it and we have some awesome connections with other good, responsible, ethical breeders who we can recommend with complete confidence 😁👍 Our ultimate goals are producing chameleons with optimal health, size and color as well as a sweet temperament. We handle the babies daily so that they are quite used to human interaction before they go home to their new families. We also want to see each person that contacts us get exactly what they want so that they may have the chameleon of their dreams, even if it is not purchased directly from us. A chameleon is a joy to have and very special bonds can be built with them. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with questions or assistance. We are much more active on Facebook, Instagram and through phone calls and email, but we promise to get better at utilizing this excellent platform as well. (A few of our beautiful boys pictured below). 😁👍🦎View attachment 308981
Oh they’re gorgeous!! Thank you for posting Cloud9 Chams! I’m sure I’ve either seen you or someone on here post about you before.
Thank you so much for your response back and compliment on our chams!! We think they are beautiful too but we are a little bias. LOL! 😊💖🦎

Back
Top Bottom