Choosing a baby Ambilobe blue bar Panther

View attachment 208271
And this is the brother of my cham he is a couple weeks older, but definitely you will have a veryyy colorful male cham from them!

@bloftis1 I think that is the last male Darren has left too lol. I bought 2 of your boys sisters wednesday night. I know he has 1 male and 1 female left for sure though. Been working on tracing their lineage more. @jannb was a big help getting past the first hurtle with it lol. If you ever decide to breed and need the info let me know.

@bloftis1 I think that is the last male Darren has left too lol. I bought 2 of your boys sisters wednesday night. I know he has 1 male and 1 female left for sure though. Been working on tracing their lineage more. @jannb was a big help getting past the first hurtle with it lol. If you ever decide to breed and need the info let me know.
Awesome! How are the females? But yup lol that was the last male! Definitely :D

We purchased a 4 mos old male from them on June 7. I think you'll be impressed if you see his home with his setup! The guy is super friendly, guaranteed happiness, etc. We've been in contact to ask a few questions since and he's been very quick to respond.
We held our baby at his house the day we picked him up, but he was NOT happy after the two hour car ride home! We couldn't get near him. So we talked to the breeder. He gave us some tips and offered to exchange for a younger one if he didn't come around. No way! He has already calmed down, is eating well and part of the family! And his colors are starting to show up.
This is 'Drax' (grandkids named him) at 4 1/2 months. He's not a fan of the camera AT ALL! But, we got to see some red with his little attitude. We also met the sire and got some pics while there.
Good luck, I think you'll be happy!

Oh man thats a huge relief! looks like your cham is Blueitos off spring. Im super stoked now! Thanks!

Please help me identify. I was told its a blue bar ambilobe.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 006 (2).JPG
    006 (2).JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 279
Back
Top Bottom