China cabinet enclosure

Changed some things up with my chams enclosure. New plants and some more sticks. What do yall think?

Any suggestions??

20181116_122953_zpst0gavdbr.jpg

Classy!! It looks like your sticks and walk ways are wide, to revent bow legged syndrome, they should be skinny, I'd add a bunch of skinny branches

Classy!! It looks like your sticks and walk ways are wide, to revent bow legged syndrome, they should be skinny, I'd add a bunch of skinny branches
Branches and vines should be a plethora of diameters, not one size. But the cham should be able to grip all of them comfortably

I saw an ambanja a while back that had super wide legs, kind of resembled a mbd, I saw his enclosure and all the branches were wide, he was feeding correctly and had a uvb light

V
I saw an ambanja a while back that had super wide legs, kind of resembled a mbd, I saw his enclosure and all the branches were wide, he was feeding correctly and had a uvb light
ok but what does wide branches do to them to make them bow legged? What do wide branches do to them that thin ones do not?

The natural walk of a chameleon is foot over one directly in front of the other, not side by side, side by side causes deformation

Back
Top Bottom