Chin rubs???

I rub Rangers chin all the time. That is actally the only touch I did the first few months I had him. Maybe that helped tame him. (you have all seen his Super freindly video) But who knows. I do it to all my chams. Except one of my WC falys, he would try to eat me.;)

Falling asleep is bad! That is a very obvious and clear stress/illness signal in chameleons.

i never really "pet" my chameleons..they are just lizards that dont like touch..it dont think it means they dont like a certain amount of attention tho..i have a female panther that has really changed how i look at chameleons..for some weird ass reason, she loves me, eats and drinks from my hand, consistantly wants to visit with me(ive had times where im on here posting, ive had her climb down from her free range and walk rite to me, climb up my back and perch on my shoulder while i do computer work..this is my first chameleon that has purposfully come down from the tree to visit with me..then she goes back when she feels she is done)..i can mist her tree in the mornin, and as soon as i start getting up and moving around she starts her climb towards the window..if i go near her when she is in her tree she will reach out to grab on to me!!(p.s. she still visits me when she has eaten her fill and wont accept anymore at that time)..its just weird cause i was always used to as soon as i get near them or the cage opens..its war time.. lol

Back
Top Bottom