Chillin with Sniper

Iluvheidi

Today the reptile room got a little hot so I took my dudes into different rooms of the house to cool down. Sniper got to chill with me in my bedroom with some AC.

full

full

Woke up in the morning to all my chams tanning. Must be nice.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking chams, great looking enclosures, and LOL to the tanning! I love your set ups. What plants do you have in them? I like the chain as well. Where does one get some of such chain?

Great looking chams, great looking enclosures, and LOL to the tanning! I love your set ups. What plants do you have in them? I like the chain as well. Where does one get some of such chain?

THANKS! well the main plant in each is a umbrella plant. I got new ones so they are a little short but will grow into the cage soon enough. I also have one or two pothos in each cage right under the misters so that they cause a rain drop effect on the plants below and still get the pro's of misting and making humidity. I also have these "sunshine" plants in them from hawaii. Not sure what they are called but I know they are not on the bad list of plants. I get the plastic chain from home depot. I usually do a weekly clean and a deep clean every 3 months or so. On the deep cleans I change up the stuff they walk on so the chains get switched out with nylon ropes and such. Just to give them new things to climb on. They each keep their own plants though just in case they can smell one another.

Back
Top Bottom