Child Labor

You should seriously consider putting those words in a "thought balloon" for your chameleon and making that a stand alone image. It would be a poster you could sell to every reptile store in America.....

You should seriously consider putting those words in a "thought balloon" for your chameleon and making that a stand alone image. It would be a poster you could sell to every reptile store in America.....

Lol, good ideas! That's Kaia, my 9-year-old and she has been obsessed with catching and raising butterflies since she could walk. I decided to capitalize on her hobby, and she catches painted ladies and the white sulfur moths, my chameleons love them! She broke her iPod and is trying to earn money to have the glass fixed so I pay her a quarter for each edible bug she catches. She knows better than even I do about what is safe vs unsafe for reptile consumption:D

Lol, good ideas! That's Kaia, my 9-year-old and she has been obsessed with catching and raising butterflies since she could walk. I decided to capitalize on her hobby, and she catches painted ladies and the white sulfur moths, my chameleons love them! She broke her iPod and is trying to earn money to have the glass fixed so I pay her a quarter for each edible bug she catches. She knows better than even I do about what is safe vs unsafe for reptile consumption:D

That is free enterprise at work. I admire parents who teach kids that money has to be earned. You are raising a great daughter and chameleon.

That is free enterprise at work. I admire parents who teach kids that money has to be earned. You are raising a great daughter and chameleon.

Amen to that - thanks for restoring my faith in parents today! Your cham is beautiful, btw!

Back
Top Bottom