Chewy has the 6.5R Solarmeter on Sale 30% off

It says UVI. It might but I wouldn't try it.

Okay... so.... Chewy ran out at 30% off but I've been watching it like a hawk. They just put it back up at 40% off. But it wouldn't work at checkout! So I messaged 2 diff cust service reps and neither could help me. They said it wasn't a legit discount. I decided to look into it (because it's a google ad!) and sure enough, Chewy DID pay for that ad to be posted. So I took some screenshots, and tweeted @ chewy lol and now they're honoring it for me!! At 40% off :D

I think they made a mistake so I don't think anyone else will be able to get it. Unless they did what I did but idk if that will work going forward. I got this one
View attachment 347070
I found a different one on Ebay I just ordered, I found a video on it and it was ranked higher than the other ones I looked at. Hopefully it works good. If not I will probably get that one, Even if I can't get a discount.

Thank you @Steve A

It says UVI. It might but I wouldn't try it.

Okay... so.... Chewy ran out at 30% off but I've been watching it like a hawk. They just put it back up at 40% off. But it wouldn't work at checkout! So I messaged 2 diff cust service reps and neither could help me. They said it wasn't a legit discount. I decided to look into it (because it's a google ad!) and sure enough, Chewy DID pay for that ad to be posted. So I took some screenshots, and tweeted @ chewy lol and now they're honoring it for me!! At 40% off :D

I think they made a mistake so I don't think anyone else will be able to get it. Unless they did what I did but idk if that will work going forward. I got this one
View attachment 347070
So happy for you!!!

Success!! 🙂 it was hard to get a good angle for a pic with all the sticks in there lol so thats why its a little higher than the sticks here. But I think my readings look good. Readings down near the sticks aren't very consistent, especially if I'm not almost directly under the UVB light. But I'm over 9.0 at the top near the screen. Around 3+ under the light near his basking areas.
20231129_173003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom