Check Out This Ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameochams

This guy is amazing us more and more each day! look at the intensity of the red on his body.

DSC02530.jpg

He is for sale PM us if interested.

I am going to have Michael take professional pictures of him. My camera just doesnt cut it. As we speak he is all glowing red with his green bars changing into yellow. I need to call him and set a shooting date.

ambilobe

Hi,
How much are you asking for him? How old is he? How lon'g have you had him? Do you have his parents? Just a couple of questions for ya. LOL. Yes i could be interested depending on the price. Send me a pm.
Debby

Not to be insulting. I have $400.00 set aside for purchase of my first cham.I have splurged on housing and feeders so I currently can't go any higher. I would love to have him as my first!:D

HE was worth a try. After I pay the company taxes if he's still around I will try to get the $500+ you want....he is stunning.:)

Is he an ambilobe?

The colors are definately striking. But I've never seen an ambilobe that orange.

Kevin

Yeah he is a red bar Ambilobe. Hes out of this world. Its such a crazy red that is looks orange. His reds do get deep when calm. They look like a burgandy almost like a red wine color when relaxed.

Man he is neat.

Not into the red bars yet......barely have enough room for the blue bars.

Best of luck to you,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom