CHECK OUT MY NEW ENCLOSURE

I am a bit late, but creeping jenny and orchid are safe, and by the opinion of my chams they are very tasty. After the first flower my cham now waits and as soon as they open up it is snack time. Same with the creeping jenny, she would let it grow out then chomp it down over and over until one time id did not come back. On the bright side the orchid has grown some of the longest roots and largest leaves I have seen. It is like it is preparing to make this bloom a big one lol.

I am a bit late, but creeping jenny and orchid are safe, and by the opinion of my chams they are very tasty. After the first flower my cham now waits and as soon as they open up it is snack time. Same with the creeping jenny, she would let it grow out then chomp it down over and over until one time id did not come back. On the bright side the orchid has grown some of the longest roots and largest leaves I have seen. It is like it is preparing to make this bloom a big one lol.
I have a panther chameleon and eating plants doesn’t seem to appeal to him much (thankfully).

I have orchids! I didn’t know they were Cham safe!
They are! The Kammerfledge fam assured me they were fine and it was recommended on the chameleon academy modules! I have three or four in there now lol. They are challenging to maintain to get the right amount of light and water, but if you want to invest on the challenge I think it’s worth it.

So creeping Jenny is chameleon safe! I’m going to get some right now. It looks GREAT in your enclosure! It’s so lush and compliments the other plants
Thank you! They are holding up alright. My one at the top is exploding because it’s right under my Arcadia LEF bar but the leaves on the vines towards the bottom aren’t doing as hot lol. Probably too much water.

Back
Top Bottom