cheapest dubias?

reefercheefer

Established Member
Im looking to get a colony going again. There is so many people out there selling them so I was wondering who had the best deals online. Im looking to spend 50$ including shipping. Also is it better to get 50$ amount of adults with higher female ratio or better to get a larger colony of nymphs? thanks in advance

Im looking to get a colony going again. There is so many people out there selling them so I was wondering who had the best deals online. Im looking to spend 50$ including shipping. Also is it better to get 50$ amount of adults with higher female ratio or better to get a larger colony of nymphs? thanks in advance

I can't comment on the cost, as I have had my colony going for about 8 months and haven't priced them recently.

However, if you want the colony to start producing new nymphs as soon as possible, then get adults, with a high female to male ratio. Dubias take months to turn into adults from nymphs.

Hey Reefer! You should really ask your local chameleon dealer ~

I got a fix for ya.

I also have some sweet dusky cave roaches.

Ill take as many as youll give me for 50$ half/half of each. I use to have a huge colony of red runners that ran out a while back because the place i keep em stays cold in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom