Cheap T5 HO 39w Reptisun bulbs

junglefries

Avid Member
Right now on amazon, you can get new Zoomed Reptisun T5 HO 39W 34" (for the 36" fixtures) from Petco for pretty cheap. If you buy @ least 3, a discount kicks in and no shipping fees. 3 bulbs will cost you $68.16 (64.29 + $3.87 tax). Basically, $22.72 a bulb, after tax. That isn't the $13.45 a bulb I have found before, but at current prices, still a deal. If you need to replace or soon to replace, please help out your cham(s) and your wallet.

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Petco, nor did I receive anything for this. I realize how bad their practices can and have been, so to those I apologize if I offend. Just hoping to get some new bulbs to a cham who might need them. :))

(Todd at LYR, sorry. If I find some 6% or 12% for cheap, I will alert just the same. :eek: )

I read his location as cheapskate VA.

Still im on the look out for 6500k bulks, the arcadias last forever according to my meter, but the 6500ks for just light burn out after 9-12 months.

I read his location as cheapskate VA.

Still im on the look out for 6500k bulks, the arcadias last forever according to my meter, but the 6500ks for just light burn out after 9-12 months.

Well, if you can support an autistic child, yourself, and a mother whose had 5 strokes on disability that started at the age of 29, with no help, good freakin luck. I literally skip meals, medications for myself, wear boxers & tshirts that are 20 years old, shave my head with clippers instead of $15 for haircut, etc... Just remember, karma is a bi!©? my friend. Hope you don't get one of those too much UVB ones from a couple years back and so does your cham. :eek: get back under your bridge with the other trolls. :eek: When you insult someone's family and their ethics, you really have no businees speaking at all. Best to keep your mouth shut and appear dumb, than to open it and remove all doubt! :eek:

DOH! Jungle fries!!

**Shot through the heart... and your to blame...
your giving "Love" a bad name, bad name**
bon jovi
LOL! ;)

hmmm...
maybe they are cheap 'cause nobody buys them? LOL

Oh I know, I know...
we all look out for deals.
:)

They do rate as second best in my personal opinion.
I used to sell ZooMed. Used to.
:)
Cheers.
Todd

Right now on amazon, you can get new Zoomed Reptisun T5 HO 39W 34" (for the 36" fixtures) from Petco for pretty cheap. If you buy @ least 3, a discount kicks in and no shipping fees. 3 bulbs will cost you $68.16 (64.29 + $3.87 tax). Basically, $22.72 a bulb, after tax. That isn't the $13.45 a bulb I have found before, but at current prices, still a deal. If you need to replace or soon to replace, please help out your cham(s) and your wallet.

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Petco, nor did I receive anything for this. I realize how bad their practices can and have been, so to those I apologize if I offend. Just hoping to get some new bulbs to a cham who might need them. :))

(Todd at LYR, sorry. If I find some 6% or 12% for cheap, I will alert just the same. :eek: )

So, if you think of the cost of most UVB bulbs compared to the cost of the HO T5's, it is generally about half, right? And the Arcadia's last for twice as long. So in the long run, you break even. The one thing you don't get from the others is TODD! No one is going to have better customer service than Todd at LYR. ;)

Thank you for the heads up, I usually get my T5 reptisun bulbs from Petmountain.

I haven't had any issues with the Reptisuns not lasting, and I do check them with UVB meters, the 6.2 and the 6.5. I also have a fixture with an Arcadia bulb. Both work very well.

Also, I don't think this thread was supposed to be a Reptisun vs Arcadia, it was meant as a "heads up" for a good sale.

"..... Also, I don't think this thread was supposed to be a Reptisun vs Arcadia, it was meant as a "heads up" for a good sale."

Yes, I know MelissaB.
It's cool.
I was just funnin' a bit with JungleFries...
he was just being a character and baiting me a little bit....:rolleyes:
Oh.. I should know better but just could not resist.
In real life I do have quite a sense of humor as many know.
Don't most of us reptile people? LOL
;)
Thank you. I appreciate you.:)
Cheers.
Todd

Yes, I know MelissaB.
It's cool.
I was just funnin' a bit with JungleFries...
he was just being a character and baiting me a little bit....:rolleyes:
Oh.. I should know better but just could not resist.
In real life I do have quite a sense of humor as many know.
Don't most of us reptile people? LOL
;)
Thank you. I appreciate you.:)
Cheers.
Todd

Yes, we have had good banter back and forth. For me, it is nothing at all against that brand. I am an old fuddy duddy now, whose been used to Zoomed for 20+ years. I just am loyal and trust them. Now, I have yet to see one bad comment about Todd, so please buy from him if in need. You won't be disappointed from his customer service (*****). It really is a McDonalds vs Burger King, soccer vs football, american vs japanese car, etc... type of thing when it comes to some people and their UVB bulbs. I hope this settles this dispute. He could always send me a free :)D) bulb to test. After all, I do run 16+ T5 HO 39w bulbs at a time. That's a lot of business. :eek: As always, Todd is a good sport about every joke we share. Thanks.

Thank you for the heads up, I usually get my T5 reptisun bulbs from Petmountain.

I haven't had any issues with the Reptisuns not lasting, and I do check them with UVB meters, the 6.2 and the 6.5. I also have a fixture with an Arcadia bulb. Both work very well.

Also, I don't think this thread was supposed to be a Reptisun vs Arcadia, it was meant as a "heads up" for a good sale.

Exactly, to some of us $5 is $100. Will let you know when they drop back down to $13-14 with free shipping. That's when I empty their stock room. :D
(side note: these bulbs were the germany ones, not the rumored new china ones)

Back
Top Bottom