US Cheap madagascar hissing roaches

Sezny

Hi there!

After the dubias by pound, I would like to give my hissing roaches away for, again, the cheapest price you can find.

I am thinking about giving them for 50 cents each regardless to the size. I have subadults/small adults (hard to tell) and youngs (less than 2 inches).

I also should have 1 or 2 HUGE males, the largest I have seen in hissing roaches. I am attaching a picture but it is hard to realise how big it is. Thay would do awesome breeders to bring good new genesI would like to give those for 5 dollars.

i would like to sell for at least 20 dollars at a time. If you take the entire colony (probably around 100 roaches) I can do a price. You can pick them up in Raleigh NC our I can ship them if you pay the shipment.

My panthers LOVE hissing roaches. That was unexpected as they seem to have a very strong cuticle but they like them much more than Dubia. When the roaches are too big for the chameleon, I wait them to mold and then you can oversize a bit what you feed your chams with. They will chew them enthusiastically!

Let me know if you have any question!

Sezny
IMG_4054.jpg

Sorry for those who asked me those days but they are all sold out.
Forgot to remove the post.

Back
Top Bottom