Charlie's stink eye

bishop

Little guy getting used to his home (wish I could get him to drink, but he's hunting at least).

Attachments

• IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 135
Poor little guy, he didn’t make it. Bought him at a show. One of his eyes tended to be closed most of the time, I asked the owner/seller if he was sick and he convinced me that he wouldn’t sell a sick one.

Well, I brought him home and he was ok for a bit, though, always tended to stay by the basking lamp and didn’t seem to have much appetite and never noticed him drinking or adventuring much.

In short time, that suspect eye closed, shortly followed by the other. Tried rinsing them out 1-2 times a day with no luck. After a last rinsing, he seemed super frail, I placed him back on a top-level branch and he expired. Was so sad.

That same day, out of impulse, I bought another older cham from petco that I had been eyeing for over a month. And now that she’s in her proper home, she’s thriving and definitely seems to be a happy cham. Roams throughout the random jungle I built, actively hunts, drinks, gets mad at and bits inanimate objects. :)

Just goes to show that sometimes when things go bad, it isn’t your fault. We try our best and love our chams.

Back
Top Bottom