Charlie and I have Returned/Advice in Purchasing My Next Cham!

rcc760

Hello all!

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been on here, but I wanted to let you all know Charlie is doing well!

Last time I was on here, Charlie had a gnarly tongue infection and some parasite issues—all of which have cleared up beautifully! Her growth is a little stunted, we assume from the parasites, but she’s doing really well!

She’s nearing the 1 year mark and still has not developed her mature colors. I’m not super worried about it though—like I said, stunted growth. Healthy bones though!

Here’s a pic I just took:

CE153865-9256-49D2-B753-D2632E358EA3.jpeg

She’ll be undergoing a shed soon, so her colors are looking a little dull.

In other news, I’m considering purchasing a male chameleon soon. Charlie is close to outgrowing her current cage, so after I get her in a new cage and get her settled in, I want a younger male to put in her smaller cage. I was originally going to get a veiled, but now I’m reconsidering that. What are everyone’s favorite types of chameleon? Is the care drastically different from veileds? I’d like to think I’ve gotten pretty good at caring for Charlie, so I’m really looking into getting another. Any recommendations are very welcome!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Welcome back! I’m glad to see that Charlie is doing well.

Keeping a Panther is just about the same as keeping a veiled.

Back
Top Bottom