Chams fav song is mood

QuinnieLeeBlu

Avid Member
My chameleon hates me!!!!!! I have had him for almost a month and when i hold him be puffs up and gaps! And when my dad holds him he stays call. If he started to get made at first he just shows his beard and after a couple of minutes of me trying to calm him down he starts to gap he has never bitten me. I just have to put him on his tree and he calms down! I think his fav song is Mood. Why didn't i just get a bunny! here's a picture of him being so nice to me! JK

This is my cham Quinn

Attachments

• DFEF7C63-93DF-4FE4-885B-F211CEF7E0A1.jpeg
    DFEF7C63-93DF-4FE4-885B-F211CEF7E0A1.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 84
When you pick him up how do you do it? Do you put your ha d around him over his back and try to remove him from the branch or let him walk onto you? Do you move quickly or slowly? How does your father do it? Are you wearing glasses? What colors are your clothes when you're handling him?

Many things can effect the way your chameleon reacts to you...and sometimes they just don't like or trust some people.

When you pick him up how do you do it? Do you put your ha d around him over his back and try to remove him from the branch or let him walk onto you? Do you move quickly or slowly? How does your father do it? Are you wearing glasses? What colors are your clothes when you're handling him?

Many things can effect the way your chameleon reacts to you...and sometimes they just don't like or trust some people.
I’m curious about the glasses, is it because they make your eyes look big?

Hmm...interesting. I’d test to see if my chams were any friendlier if I weren’t wearing my glasses, but I wouldn’t be able to see anything.

Guess you're just lucky hat they are as friendly as they are now then!

BTW...They don't react to all glasses and sometimes there's just something about a person that upsets them too.

Wow lots of questions. I put my had by him and he walks on. i dont wear glasses. My dad picks him up the same way and he does not wear glasses. i normally am wearing pastel tie dye i move slow and my dad does too

No i dont wear nail polish my hair color is blonde
Well they all are different and react to different things. I can not wear nail polish at all because one of my boys will strike at my fingers. Another one hates the color yellow. But they also pick up on nerves. My 3 respond better to my mother because she is calm and moves slowly. My 16 year old daughter however gets anxious and moves quickly so they get fired up when she is trying to hold or gets near them.

Back
Top Bottom