Chamleon thermal burn help!!

You guys I searched up chameleon cage..... Also not to disrespect the op I just want to point out it's on Google...

This post does not seem right at all. I am sorry but the first two cages are properly set up for chameleons. The first is even a clearside dragon strand medium atrium. The third is a fish tank with a humidifier in it, wrong bulbs etc. No way someone that set up the first two cages would ever put a cham into a fish tank... Either the OP is lying or this is a troll.

This post does not seem right at all. I am sorry but the first two cages are properly set up for chameleons. The first is even a clearside dragon strand medium atrium. The third is a fish tank with a humidifier in it, wrong bulbs etc. No way someone that set up the first two cages would ever put a cham into a fish tank... Either the OP is lying or this is a troll.

If the OP is lying and not just trolling (what reason would there be for that?) then possibly there really is a vield that is burned and needs some help!

If the OP is lying and not just trolling (what reason would there be for that?) then possibly there really is a vield that is burned and needs some help!
And if they fill out the form and provide truthful complete info we can help. But given they are saying the first two cages are theirs as well and you can google chameleon cage and see those exact images... I am doubtful. Trust me I am always the first one to give the benefit of the doubt here but something is very off in everything they are saying throughout this thread.

And if they fill out the form and provide truthful complete info we can help. But given they are saying the first two cages are theirs as well and you can google chameleon cage and see those exact images... I am doubtful. Trust me I am always the first one to give the benefit of the doubt here but something is very off in everything they are saying throughout this thread.

Yeah, I suppose the pictures the OP provided of the burns are suspect and wouldn't be surprised if some here have seen them before? What kind of sick get-a-life-individual woud do that? :confused:

And nobody has a $1000+ Parsons chameleon, but keeps their veiled who they can't even sex, in a fish tank outside. 1+1 doesn't = 11
Yeah, I suppose the pictures the OP provided of the burns are suspect and wouldn't be surprised if some here have seen them before? What kind of sick get-a-life-individual woud do that? :confused:
People I mightve upset on FB yesterday.... Someone upset with their husbandry and sick chameleon and blames us instead of themselves. As @JoXie411 said this is not the first and it won't be the last time.

And nobody has a $1000+ Parsons chameleon, but keeps their veiled who they can't even sex, in a fish tank outside. 1+1 doesn't = 11

People I mightve upset on FB yesterday.... Someone upset with their husbandry and sick chameleon and blames us instead of themselves. As @JoXie411 said this is not the first and it won't be the last time.
Remember the person we asked of help them got mad then made a second account acting like someone else? Spited that troll right away

OMG, why people have to lie and troll with chameleon!? the is zillion activity we can do in life other than trolling on the internet! buy a guitar, climb a mountain, build a bridge with thootpick, learn how to skateboard.. even masturbating can be .a better and healthier pasttime than trolling.. i think ill never understand the trolling philosophy!

Anyway.. if this animal is burn for real.. and just in case ont person read this by looking for an actual real animal please put you ego in the garbage and fill the form.. drop this cage in the garbage and start over with screen cages, real plant, linear uvb and softer basking spot. for now use betadine to clean the wound daily and silverderm to protect it.. but she still suffering from this so go to the vet and got some anti-inflammatory prescription can help (for animal.. advils are deathly to animal so dont even think about it!) if you can't afford a vet, you still can buy serrapeptase it wil help with inflammation/healing) possible to find this to beardeddragon.co if my memory is good (dont remember the spelling serapeptase, serrapeptase? anyway i let you figure this out.

Back
Top Bottom