Chamettes updated

very cute.
you can also upload a few photos directly to albums on this forum, and share directly, if youd like to.

Thanks, Sandra.

I'd like to upload directly to an album, but I spend 99.9% of my internet from the phone and I can't utilize the albums through Tapatalk.

nice looking girls mike. yeah, i don't upload through tapatalk anymore either. idk why they changed it. it was so nice and easy and now i have to do double the work. :( i'm going to stop crying and let everyone get on w/ their lives. they all look great and i'm sure they'll have some really nice babies for you.

nice looking girls mike. yeah, i don't upload through tapatalk anymore either. idk why they changed it. it was so nice and easy and now i have to do double the work. :( i'm going to stop crying and let everyone get on w/ their lives. they all look great and i'm sure they'll have some really nice babies for you.

Thanks, Sang!

I sure don't know why they changed it, but it pi$$es me off. The pics are resized to avatar size and really distorts my decent pics. Uggghhh... :rolleyes:

Thanks again, bro!

Thanks, Sang!

I sure don't know why they changed it, but it pi$$es me off. The pics are resized to avatar size and really distorts my decent pics. Uggghhh... :rolleyes:

Thanks again, bro!

Example of Tapatalk resize:

9y4u5u6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom