Chameleons in Eastern Washington

Crenggli

Hi,
I'm new to the whole chameleon world and was wondering if anyone near Spokane, WA knows of a good place/ breeder around here. Also was wondering if anyone goes to the northwest reptile expo near Seattle and if so what kind of selection they have as far as Panther Chameleons go and if it is worth making the trip over there for it. I was also looking at Chameleoncompany.com and was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with them.

Chams Northwest is a great breeder and they are close to you. Also a site sponsor. They are good people & easy to work with. Sandy & Elliot are the owners.;)

Thank you I have looked at their website they looked like a good place, but was also looking for a few other options. You don't happen to have any experience with chameleoncompany.com have you?

Check our rassmusen reptiles in the northtown mall. They have a alright selection of panther and veiled. They have a beautiful store pet panther named banjo. I don't think they breed him though. They mostly have veiled there. They just got some new translucent veiled there. They also have alot of other fun reptiles there to check out. They let one of their black tegus run around the store and he's a big sweet heart. We are new to Easter Washington too :) also when it comes to vets go to garland animal clinic. Banfield is a joke.

Yea I really liked how clean that pet store is, but the one problem was they had no panthers only veiled babies. Still a very nice shop and couldn't believe how much cleaner it was compared to reptile addictions. I'm just going to keep looking and probably have one shipped. Also looking at breeding some feeders to keep down cost what do you use for yours? Maybe we could start a group thing with others around Spokane and trade different feeders. I was looking to breed dubia.

Thank you I have looked at their website they looked like a good place, but was also looking for a few other options. You don't happen to have any experience with chameleoncompany.com have you?

I havent purchased from Jim/Cham Co personally. But I have talked to him on the phone. Nice guy, very exp in the hobby. I wanted some falys from him and at the time he didnt have any avail. But he was nice enough to spend 30 mins or so just talking chams and giving me info. Def a good option if Chams Northwest cant help you out. I'd try them first though since theyre so close to you.

When was the last time you were in there? They have had panther babies for the past couple of weeks. They might be out now though. I have just been giving dory crickets. If you buy a reptile from rasumsens they give you a feeder cars that gets you 10% off of feeders and 5% off supplies. Lol my fiancé would freak out if I brought dubious into the apartment.

I live in tacoma and I've been to sandy and Elliots place a few times and actually got to see they're breeders. They're great, really nice people you can really count on! I'd buy from them!

Back
Top Bottom