Chameleons are real PREDATORS

I remember a long time ago someone posting somewhere that their chameleon had also eaten a hummingbird and that all the boss seemed to be "disolved" and never showed up in the fecal matter. Wish I could remember who posted it.

I remember a long time ago someone posting somewhere that their chameleon had also eaten a hummingbird and that all the boss seemed to be "disolved" and never showed up in the fecal matter. Wish I could remember who posted it.

it is very unlikely that keratin gets fully digested by chameleons... I heavily doubt it eapecially after our experience shown in the video...

I remember that. I'll try to search for it this evening. This may be a photo from the thread:

Bird1_original.jpg

This speaks to my Jimmy and his shocking consumption of an adult mouse a few weeks ago. A mouse infestation in our house brought one of them into his cage in search of food...only for it to become food for my 7 month old Panther.

His fecal was massive but aside from the size there wasn't anything present in it that would suggest it was the remnants of a mouse.

This speaks to my Jimmy and his shocking consumption of an adult mouse a few weeks ago. A mouse infestation in our house brought one of them into his cage in search of food...only for it to become food for my 7 month old Panther.

His fecal was massive but aside from the size there wasn't anything present in it that would suggest it was the remnants of a mouse.

I read that as "moose" and was like wait wtf are we talking about here?!

Back
Top Bottom