chameleonnews.com

leedragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
It has been a couple of years since the posted a new issue. Anyone knows when they may post new material?

I've had a new issue partially finished for about a year now. Unfortunately finding reliable authors to follow through on the articles they promise to write can be challenging and has held up the release of this issue. I've also had a number of other things that have had to take priority over the last couple years and as a result have put it on the back burner for the time being. The issues may be slower to come out, but the resource will remain in tact and will gradually be updated as I have time and find reliable authors to contribute.

Chris

Maybe some people on the forum could help you with it? It's a shame that youre sonbusy that it's taking so long between issues.
Anyone??

I always welcome high quality articles, or ideas for articles and authors.

Chris
Hi Chris, how about an article about the methods that had been developed for hatching parsons this last years. I belive that around 4-5 clutches or parsons had been posted here on the forums.
Perhaps an article about the similarities and the differences between the madagascar chameleon export in the 90 vs the export today regarding chameleons and their survivior husbandry?
I belive you are not a big fan of namaquesis in captivity but some people had being able to hatch them. it could be interesting to hear more about them.
An article about the efforts for conservations and making inventories of ceratin populations in the wild the last years could be nice. I for one would love to read anything trioceros related

Back
Top Bottom