ChameleonForums Cribs & Herps *SUPER Pic Heavy*

Welcome to my Herp/Bedroom. Just thought I'd show off my setups and some of my equipment that I use, as well as the happy herps who inhabit them :). Enjoy and leave some feedback, and feel free to show off your "ChamCribs", i know there are threads like this, but for real... stunt your stuff :D:)

Tokay Gecko, Bearded Pygmy Chameleon, Green Anole
room6.jpg

K. Multi & C. Calyptratus Homemade Cages w. Stands
room4.jpg

Red Eye Tree Frog & Crested Gecko Cages on Plastic Rack
room1.jpg

Ficus Tree, Chameleon Pictures & Framed Seahorses that I once kept
room5.jpg

Suppliments, Dry Gutload, Scale, Repashy Crested Gecko Diet, Small Crickets & Disinfectants
room2.jpg

MistKing Ultimate System, Exo-Terra Incubator, Digital Humidifer, Drip Buckets
room3.jpg

Now lets go deep inside the cages :p

Tom's Cage (Kinyongia. Multituberculata) 2x2x4 Homemade Cage:
tom1.jpg

tomcage1.jpg

tomcage2.jpg

tomcage3.jpg

Kiwi's Cage (Chamaeleo. Calyptratus) 2x2x4 Homemade Cage:
IMG_0016.jpg

*Notice the hidden laying bin, washed playsand hidden away with fake plants*
kiwicage1.jpg

kiwicage2.jpg

kiwicage3.jpg

Elvis (Rieppeleon Brevicaudatus) *12x12x18 Exo-Terra Vivarium:
pygmy1.jpg

pygmytank1.jpg

Female Red Eye Tree Frog *20x10x18 Marty Made Vivarium:
IMG_9815.jpg

retfcage1.jpg

retfcage2-1.jpg

1.1 Crested Geckos *20x15x18 Marty Made Vivarium
IMG_9788.jpg

*ZooMed ReptiFogger*
geckocage1.jpg

geckocage3.jpg

Tokay Gecko *18x12x20 R-Zilla Screen Cage:
tokayhead2.jpg

tokaycage.jpg

tokaycage2.jpg

Green Anole Tank *5 gallon aquarium with screen lid*
anole.jpg

Anolecage.jpg

Last edited:
i'm still waiting stef..... come on i wanna see yours and the rest of everyones all decked out. i love natralistic vivs and if anybody has pics to offer i'd love to see them!!! come on guys, REP POINTS FOR EVERYONE WHO POSTS! :rolleyes:;):D:eek:

My Pictures. Finally.

They aren't the GREATEST but you get the idea.:)

Dexter's 2x2x4 got back ordered and should be coming within the next 2 weeks ! :mad:

PS-The anole doesn't have a light on him in the picture because i was re arranging bulbs today. The gecko has an heat mat under the bin.

My desk with the Pygmy cage on it.
photo-2.jpg

The anole and Dexters cage
788.jpg

Clea's Cage
88.jpg

This is whats under my bed. The bin is where the leopard gecko is.
l.jpg

they are pretty great stef, you have a very clean room. i bet you make your parents proud. lol. you have really nice arranged cages man, and i must say the plants are lucious. i'm sorry to hear about Dexter's cage, but the :mad: face did make me laugh. i could only imagine how pissed you are.

2 more questions... 1) is that the anole "rescue" from your other thread? if so, how is it doing.. 2) you just keep your leopard gecko in a tote bin? i thought they needed heat lamps at least

[edit] BTW, Happy Birthday Nephew.. lol

they are pretty great stef, you have a very clean room. i bet you make your parents proud. lol. you have really nice arranged cages man, and i must say the plants are lucious. i'm sorry to hear about Dexter's cage, but the :mad: face did make me laugh. i could only imagine how pissed you are.

2 more questions... 1) is that the anole "rescue" from your other thread? if so, how is it doing.. 2) you just keep your leopard gecko in a tote bin? i thought they needed heat lamps at least

[edit] BTW, Happy Birthday Nephew.. lol

Thank you !
I do make my parents proud with the clean room but yet again I HATE having a dirty room. lol

Yes that is the anole that i rescued and thought i would let go after a week. He is doing good. He eats, moves around, climbs and shows an attitude. His feet appear to have rotted away which is really sad...but that doesnt bother him.

The gecko has a heating mat underneath the bin. They dont NEED heat lamps above them.

are you back?

heres clairs FR, chloes 65gal potho zone, and luna the mantis fall home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom